- Scan around my blog and you will get to know more about me..
- While you are here, you may want to say hello to my beautiful thing..
- I am now a full-time entrepreneur. My company – Stelling Technologies specializes in looking at and coming up with innovative solutions addressing the needs of increasingly mobile world. Solutions which harnesses the power of Mobility, Information, Intelligence, and Interoperability is what excites me and my colleagues at Stelling Technologies.
- Prior to the above, I was employed by GlobalLogic – a firm specializing in Outsourced Product Engineering.
- Some of personal professional milestones I would always cherish –
- Concept – Build – Launch a product which has the ability to touch upon the needs of more than 10 million individuals across the entire nation any given single day. (Indian Railways – National Train Enquiry System)
- GlobalLogic Velocity winning InfoWorld Top 100 Innovation Solution – 2007. I am so proud of my team!
- Playing a role in creation of Innovations & Technology Group (ITG), Velocity, and Version 1.0 offering at GlobalLogic.
- Getting a US Patent for “Method and system for monitoring loosely coupled applications“. (US Patent Number – 6,754,847). It would have been sweeter if we could have made money out of it!
- AETG Web Service. (AETG stands for Automated Efficient Test Generation)
- Some recent references in media –
- Silicon India – GlobalLogic – Incubating Ideas, Accelerating Innovation – April 2008
- IT Magazine – Do you have enough Money for Square One? – April 2008
- Financial Express – Going Strong on Testing – Nov. 2008
- Express Computer – Gaming for Product Development – Jan 2009
- PC Quest – Careers in Software Testing – May 2009
- Global Services – GlobalLogic Taps New Media and Telecom Sector for Growth – June 2009
- DQ Channels – SAAS: A SAAS-y Proposition – June 2009
- PC Quest – Careers in Cloud Computing – September 2009
- SearchCIO, TechTarget - Project Review Tips for Effective Project Management – October 2009
A standard disclaimer which applies to all of the postings on my Blog -
“All the views expressed on this blog are mine. It may or may not reflect the views of my employers – current or the past.“